Guitar Repairs & Setups
STANDARD GUITAR SETUP (€60 including new strings)
- Thorough check of all external parts from machine heads to strap holders.
- Full clean and check of all electronics.
- Balance the pickups to optimise their tone and output strength.
- Adjust the truss rod for playing comfort and better action.
- Saddle intonation and adjustment for both tuning stability and improved action.
- Full polish and clean of the guitar.
- Restring the guitar with a set of 9s, 10s or 11s – D’Addario XL or whatever is provided.
SETUP ADDONS –
- Full fret levelling and filing of the nut to further increase the comfort and playability of the guitar – this helps to remove any buzzing from frets that can occur when a low action is preferred. Highly recommended for fast players or guitars with excessive fret buzz. (plus €30)
- Potentiometer upgrade. For anyone considering upgrading their pickups this is an excellent way of maximising the tone from the existing pickups and or the new pickups (plus €40 including the pots)
- Nut replacement. A lot of stock guitars come with a plastic nut which is a soft material that can absorb and dull the tone of a guitar. A replacement graphtech nut is a harder material that has much better acoustic transparency and causes far less resistance during string vibration. (plus €30 including the nut)